Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

If I Had To Change Something At School

  If I had to change something in school it would be the time when students go home, instead of 2:45 it would be 4:44 because the students will then have more playtime and extra learning to do, and its better for them.
     I think this is a very good idea because when they grow up they will have a better education and this gets them a better job. They won’t walk home alone, they could just take the school bus. I think this is another good idea because some kids can go missing.
    I think the families will like this too. The school bus will only cost $5 for a week, and the extra hours at school will be free.If you do have to stay over these hours it’ll cost $2. Make sure you come with extra lunch.
If you had to change something a school  what would you change?


4 comments:

  1. Hey Pita I think that this is cool and smart. If I had to change something it would be that there are no rules. What would you do if you can change something at your house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Don if I had to change a rule at my house it will be no rules.
      :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey Pita, I really like your idea for having extra hours at school. If I could change anything I would change the rule that we could take our chrome books home everyday and even in the holidays. What do you think of my idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miria your idea is awesome good idea
    :-)

    ReplyDelete