Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

How Embarrassing


Have you ever been so embarrassed that you wished that the world ended.?

At Kids Fun day in 2010. It was a day when a lot of people came to watch, play and eat, and also gave out bikes to ride just for a while. I went straight for the bikes. To get a bike you had to say
“May I ride on a bike please?” Well I was having  fun riding on a bike.

There was a steep hill
which  you had to ride down. I was so fast that I felt like I was flying off the bike. It was  probably why  I went too fast and pulled on my brakes too early and fell  off the bike. It felt astonishing. Then I looked at my elbow and it was suddenly bleeding!.

When I got up every single person was giving me eye contact. As fast as a speeding bullet I was rushed to  the doctors.

And now I know Kids Fun Day isn't so fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment