Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Shopping Down South

On Saturday I was dead asleep but mum woke me up about  5:30am to drop off my step dad at work. After that we went to my aunt’s  house and it was so cold when we got there. I ran inside and played last card with my 3 cousins.  My mum and aunt told all of us that we are going shopping  and  it’s going to take the whole day.
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!
     My aunt doesn't like the shops in GI & PANMURE. She likes the shops down south She likes them better  because they sell cooler stuff and are nicer than the shops in GI &  PANMURE.  My mum and aunt bought us a lot of food . It took us about 5 hours to finish shopping because  my aunt kept dragging us around to find shops that she likes. When we came back it was night time.






















No comments:

Post a Comment